CLOVE GLASS JAR ORGANIC
Availability: In stock
• Cloves are the aromatic flowerbuds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae, Syzygium aromaticum.
• They are native to the Maluku Islands in Indonesia, and are commonly used as a spice. Cloves are commercially harvested primarily in Bangladesh, Indonesia, India, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Tanzania.
• Cloves are available throughout the year.
• This food is very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Calcium and Iron, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Magnesium and Manganese.
• Clove contains significant amounts of an active component called eugenol, which has made it the subject of numerous health studies, including studies on the prevention of toxicity from environmental pollutants like carbon tetrachloride, digestive tract cancers, and joint inflammation.
• In the United States, eugenol extracts from clove have often. the primary component of clove's volatile oils, functions as an anti-inflammatory substance
MRT gives the product which are grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP, and EU certification by LACON, GERMANY.
RETAIL PACKING AVAILABLE :