CUMIN SEED ORGANIC
• Cumin is a flowering plant in the familyApiaceae, native from the east Mediterranean to Pakistan/India also known as Jeera.
• Its seeds (each one contained within a fruit, which is dried) are used in the cuisines of many different cultures, in both whole and ground form.
• It also has many uses as a traditional medicinal plant.
• Although cumin seeds contain a relatively large percentage of iron, extremely large quantities of cumin would need to be consumed for it to serve as a significant dietary source .
• According to the USDA, one tablespoon of cumin spice contain 22 kcal (92 kJ) of food energy,1.34 g (0.047 oz) of fat, 2.63 g (0.093 oz) of carbohydrates,0.6 g (0.021 oz) of fibre and 1.07 g (0.038 oz) of protein.
MRT gives the product which is grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP, and EU certification by LACON GERMANY.
RETAIL PACKING AVAILABLE :50GRAM